Today, we celebrate National Administrative Professionals' Day across the country.
At the Neurological Council of WA (NCWA) we acknowledge the invaluable contribution of our administration team:
- Kerry Alfieri, Service Coordinator (Geraldton)
- Sarah Boudville, Receptionist (Albany)
- Rebecca Bowra, Marketing and Communications Coordinator (Perth metro)
- Colette Gibbons, Finance Controller (Perth metro)
- Chloe Iemma, Receptionist (Perth metro)
- Vandana Jhaveri, Accounts Assistant (Perth metro)
- Bijal Mehta, Accounts Manager (Perth metro)
- Jessica Nisbet, Assistant Support (Bunbury)
- Charisse Reid, Operations Manager (Perth metro)
- Claire Stoddard, Neurocare Navigator (Perth metro)
"Our administration team plays an important role in the smooth running of NCWA's key functions, including in the delivery of our Neurocare service," said Kathy McCoy, NCWA's Executive Director. "This group of dedicated professionals work collaboratively with our clinical team and offer genuine care and support to clients. We are grateful to have a wonderful administrative team."
National Administrative Professionals' Day recognises the work of secretaries, administrative assistants, receptionists, and other administrative support professionals.